Specialized batteries for
LITHIUM BATTERIES FOR MOTORHOMES: A REVOLUTION!
A range of batteries dedicated to the needs of recreational vehicles
I replaced my lead battery with an OlenBox; it took me 5 minutes and now I have twice the battery life for the same battery size. And what’s more, I’m happy to buy French!
On the Road Again: Choosing the Best Lithium Battery for Your RV
Summer is almost here and the hot weather brings with it adventures, but what will fuel your next adventure?
Lead-acid batteries still dominate the recreational vehicle market, but many adventurers are turning to lithium batteries because they are a better alternative to traditional batteries. The advantages of lithium batteries, specifically LiFePO4, are many compared to lead-acid batteries. As far as RVs are concerned, there are specific advantages that make lithium batteries the ideal choice.
1. Safety. Your RV is not just a way to get from point A to point B during your holiday. It’s your vehicle and your home. That makes safety all the more important. Olenergies LiFePO4 batteries are designed with built-in electronic security measures. When they find themselves in dangerous conditions (temperature too high, current too high, voltage too low, etc.) these batteries automatically switch off, thus avoiding any risk of damage including fire and explosion. Lead-acid batteries, on the other hand, do not include these safety measures and present risks, e.g. in the event of a short circuit or overcharging. No battery is perfect, but Olenergies lithium batteries are very safe.
2. Go further. A typical lead-acid battery for HDVs allows you to use only 50% of its rated capacity. Lithium batteries are ideal for range wherever you travel. With very stable voltage levels, your lithium battery offers a usable capacity of 99%, so they are incomparable to lead-acid batteries of the same capacity.
3. Travel light. Your RV is big enough and heavy enough as it is. Lithium batteries typically have half the volume and one-third the weight of equivalent lead-acid batteries.
4. Long life. Battery life is an important consideration. Would you prefer to replace a lead battery every two or three years or invest in a lithium battery that lasts more than ten years? Lithium batteries have a service life easily 5 times longer than the lead acid equivalent.
5. No maintenance. With lead-acid batteries there is a need for regular maintenance and servicing. Lithium-ion batteries are maintenance-free during their long life, saving your time and energy.
6. A real value in the short, medium and long term. A lithium battery is more expensive than a lead-acid battery, but don’t be discouraged by the initial price. LiFePO4 batteries actually quickly cost less than lead-acid batteries that need to be replaced regularly. This makes them an ideal investment for homeowners.
7. Protecting the environment. Your RV does not need to have a negative impact on the environment. LiFePO4 is the green battery option you’ve been waiting for. It provides clean energy for your journeys and reduces CO2 emissions. LiFePO4 batteries do not contain lead, a toxic metal that causes lead poisoning, dangerous sulphuric acid or even Cobalt, a metal mostly extracted from clandestine artisanal mines.
Depuis plusieurs années les fabricants de mobil-homes se sont engagés dans une démarche de développement durable. Grâce à nos batteries, avec ou sans réseau électrique, on ne voit plus la différence !
On these projects we involve our technical teams to be sure to stick as close as possible to your needs and budget constraints.
Nothing better than a team to rely on for something as important as the electrical system of your Tiny home!
Léon; your RV contact person at Olenergies
Passionate about the world of recreational vehicles, I always go with great pleasure to the Salon des VDL in Villepinte. This year, I met many motorhome clubs; I love to find solutions adapted to each vehicle. With the OlenBox batteries range, we really have a simple and accessible solution for your VDL. See you soon on the phone 😃📞 or on my email adress 📬
At the end of the number of cycles carried out, Olenergies batteries still have a nominal capacity of more than 80% of the original capacity; they will still work for a long time to come!
Send us your used lead batteries!
We will give you a credit on your next new battery purchase. Save time, we take care of everything!
Envoyez-nous vos batteries au plomb usagées !
Nous vous créditerons un avoir sur votre prochain achat de nouvelle batterie. Gagnez du temps, on s’occupe de tout !
Join the Revolution