Sales engineer – Business developer
Come join a young expert company of lithium storage batteries.
Combining high technicality and renewable energies, the company operates in a rapidly expanding market by providing innovative and disruptive solutions.
The batteries it designs and manufactures are intelligent, durable, secure and environmentally friendly.
They are used to store energy from renewable energies (solar, wind, smart grid & home) or to power vehicles (boats, robots, telecom antennas…).
The Start-up, an expert manufacturer, positions itself on both hardware and software products and associated services. This combination of skills offers rewarding and varied professional opportunities. As part of a long-term relationship, the company accompanies the projects throughout the product life cycle.
In order to support and structure our strong growth, we are looking for a lithium battery sales engineer – OlenBox – (range of plug-and-play lithium batteries)
You are in charge of developing commercially a range of products.
You are the privileged interlocutor of our customers and constantly develop new opportunities by defining a strategy and defending project proposals. You promote Olenergies brand image and contribute to its influence.
- You define and implement the commercial strategy for France and oversea, in collaboration with the CEO,
- You implement action plans by setting objectives for prospecting new markets and customers.
- You actively looking for new customers and building a network of distributors,
- You identify and set up industrial partnerships,
- You are in charge of commercial appointments,
- You ensure the drafting of commercial offers, tenders and technical-economic proposals on your product range
- You lead the negotiation and contractualisation phases,
- You ensure the follow-up of customers and signed projects,
- You develop the company’s network (professional organisations, institutional and financial partners, etc.),
- You participate in relevant professional organizations and trade shows.
Coming from engineering or business school, you have a first successful experience of a minimum of 2 years in a position of sales responsibility in a technical environment related to energy or the BtoB industry.
- Ideally you have already worked in energy storage, in an industrial environment or in an engineering consultancy
- You have experience in the development of BtoB commercial projects, you know and master the issues.
- Highly committed and enthusiastic at the same time, you like to take up challenges and you are gifted at detecting new business opportunities and partnerships
- With good interpersonal skills, analytical skills, combined with great rigour and professional conscientiousness, you will be able to demonstrate autonomy and the ability to make proposals in the performance of your assignments.
- You have an extremely structured working methodology
- Good knowledge of financial and technical engineering.
- French & English required / Spanish or German skills appreciated
- You are recognized for your writing skills (call for tenders).
- You are motivated to integrate and ready to get involved in a startup
- As a recognized negotiator, you are able to apprehend, conclude and manage strategic partnerships and complex transactions.
- You have a strong sense of initiative, a strong capacity for results-oriented management and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Ability to move nationally and internationally
- You have a very good user of IT tools and know how to set up a business intelligence and use CRM tools
- You are sensitive to environmental challenges
To help you in your tasks, you will quickly recruit trainees for communication, business intelligence and marketing support A transverse and operational position that will require flexibility, rigor, open-mindedness and curiosity that will allow you to be quickly associated with exciting business projects and that will open up great career opportunities and professional development.
- Job based in Montreuil (93)
- Fixed + variable salary. This position includes a variable part based on objectives.
- Driving license required
- Desired start date: as soon as possible
As part of its social and solidarity commitment, Olenergies supports gender equality and promotes the professional integration, access and retention in employment of people with disabilities.
If you would like to put your talent, curiosity and initiative at the service of an exciting entrepreneurial adventure, then send us your application!